Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Attorneys


From the filing of workers’ compensation or personal injury claim through the entire litigation process, Nordanyan Law aggressively pursues maximum benefit recovery and represents the injured individuals best interests in a timely and effective manner. Our objective for each client is to obtain the appropriate medical care necessary, and, ultimately, negotiate the most favorable settlement, or prevail at trial.

Nordanyan Law has recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients.

Our law firm’s members are sensitive to the plight of the injured. As a result, we provide caring and thoughtful representation to all of our clients.

It is important that you act immediately and preserve all of your rights. The insurance companies would like nothing more than for you to forget to open a claim or have the statute of limitations run, thereby barring your claim completely.


Contact Nordanyan Law Today!! Hablamos Español!!

Recent Blog Posts

What Benefits is an Injured Worker Entitled to Receive?

You are entitled to benefits if you have suffered an injury at work and it does not matter if the injury is a specific injury, cumulative trauma injury or harmful exposure injury. Specific Injuries are the most straight forward injuries and can be traced to a single incident that happened such as a fall, a lifting of a box, or an auto accident. Cumulative Injuries sometimes develop over time and are caused by repetitive motions or heavy labor that eventually develops into pain. Harmful Exposure Injuries tend to be one where someone was exposed to harmful chemicals, fumes, and/or liquids. As long as the injuries were arising under or in the course of employment you are enabled to receive certain benefits.These benefits include Medical Treatment, Reimbursement for Mileage, Temporary Disability Payments, Permanent Disability Payments, and Supplemental Job Displacement Vouchers.  read more…

Nordanyan Law has added an Immigration Division

What can you do to obtain lawful status in the United States if you are undocumented?

After the November 8, 2016 election, immigration and naturalization issues are at the forefront of the national political discussion. Now more than ever, undocumented persons are facing increasing uncertainty regarding their ability remain with their family throughout communities in the United States. Additionally, growing numbers of refugees are fleeing to the United States in order to escape violence in their native countries. Nordanyan Law is pleased to now offer immigration assistance to recent entrants fleeing violence, individuals and families living peacefully in the United States, and those facing removal from the United States to their native country.

There are several services Nordanyan Law now offers to undocumented persons and those with lawful status in the United States. Services are available to both individuals who are not in removal proceedings and individuals who are facing imminent removal before an immigration judge.

What are the types of injuries covered under California’s Workers’ Compensation System?

What are the types of injuries covered under California’s Workers’ Compensation System?

When an injury is covered under the Workers’ Compensation system, it is known as a “compensable injury.”  The injury must stem from work-related physical or emotional harm.  An important concept in workers’ compensation is that each employer takes an employee “as is.”  This means the employer cannot deny workers’ compensation coverage simply because a person in perfect health would not have been injured.  It is also irrelevant if the employer did not know about a worker’s prior conditions or if the employee never told the employer about past injuries or preexisting conditions. Here are some of the major categories of injuries that are covered in California’s Workers’ Compensation System. read more…

Can I File a Claim After I’ve Been Fired or Resigned From My Job?

Generally, you have to file a workers’ compensation claim before you were fired, laid off or voluntarily quit.  However, you can still be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits if you can show at least one of the following:

  • Employer Knew of Your Injury Before Termination or Layoff
  • Injury Occurred between Your Notice of Termination and the Last Day of Work 
  • You Received Medical Attention for the Injury before Termination or Layoff 
  • You Became Aware of Cumulative Trauma Injury after Termination or Layoff 

read more…


The use of this form or website for communication with Minas Nordanyan or a member of the Nordanyan Law firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.